Add Customer Tags To The App
You need to first create customer tags within the app corresponding to customer tags that you are already using or plan to use to tag customers.
- Click Add Customer Tag
- Enter the tag you want to target in the input field and then click Add Customer Tag
Add Rates to Customer Tag
Now that you’ve created a tag in the app, you need to add rates to the tag that you want to show up for customer’s with that tag.
- Next to the Tag in the app click Add Rates
- Within each zone click + Add Shipping Rate
- Choose the shipping rate type from the list — you can choose a rule based rate or a carrier rate — then click Next
- Configure the rate and click Save
- Continue to add additional rates for each zone.
Reconfigure existing rates into the Default Tag
If you only want additional rates to show for a customer tag, in addition to your existing rates, then you can skip this step.
- Next to the Default customer tag click Add Rates
- Add rates to each zone to mirror your existing shipping rates.
- Login into your shop with an account that has a customer tag that has been configured in the app.
- After logging in, clear the cart of all items if there are any, and then add some products to the cart and proceed to Checkout.
- In the shipping information step fill out an address and all required information and use Bambri as the first name.
- Then continue to view shipping methods.
- You should see some rates with [CSR] next to it. Rates with [CSR] are coming from the app.
- If you have multiple tags set-up test with different accounts with different customer tags.
- Also test rates for a non-logged in customer
* You will see your existing rates showing up alongside rates from the app. The app will not stop your pre-existing rates from showing. You can manually remove your old rates after switching the app to Live mode.
If you do not see any rates with [CSR] when testing
If you do not see the proper rates with [CSR] at the end, then it means that the automatic theme installation may not have worked properly.
Follow the steps in the Manual Installation Instructions, and when you're done repeat the steps for testing rates, until you see the correct rates.
Switch to Live Mode
- Within the app find the yellow banner at the top of the page
- Click Switch To Live Mode
- Activate your subscription
Remove Pre-Exsiting Rates
If you are using the app to have completely different rates per customer tag, instead of just adding additional rates, follow these steps.
- Go to Shopify Admin > Settings > Shipping
- Edit each shipping zone
- Click the ‘x’ to your old rates
- Customer Shipping Rules should be the only rate connected to your zone.
Contact Support for Assistance
Still not able to get it work? We offer free set-up support via email or over the phone.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call +1 (646) 494-2802